Fenlene H. Edrington
- Attorney at Law
- Family Law
- Civil Disputes
Fenlene H. Edrington earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor and her juris doctorate from Arizona State University where she was an associate editor of the law review.She was an extern in the United States Bankruptcy Court and the Arizona State Tax Court.
Fenlene represents clients before the United State Bankruptcy Court and in the circuit, general district, and juvenile and domestic relations district courts of Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, Alexandria, Stafford, and Arlington. She devotes 50% of her practice to civil litigation and 50% of her practice to collaborative resolution of legal problems. Fenlene’s practice focuses in the areas of family, estate, bankruptcy, and civil disputes.
Fenlene has a brown belt in karate and relaxes by sparring. She also enjoys music, art, literature, and travel.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.S. - 2003
- Mandarin Chinese
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Bankruptcy Section of Virginia Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Supreme Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia